- Strategic planning to help build the organizational infrastructure of a collaborative in South Los Angeles focused on homeless transition age and foster care youth. www.southlatay.org.
- Facilitating and leading a community planning effort in the South Los Angeles region focused on Homeless Transition Age Youth (TAY) and Foster Care issues.
- Facilitating an effort to help build a collaborative in Southern California focused on mental health awareness among Asian and Asian Pacific Islander faith-based leaders and organizations. This effort is funded the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) .
- Expand and deepen a national leadership development and capacity building program focused on Asian and Asian Pacific Islander faith-based leaders and organizations.
- Develop a framework and approach to effective capacity building and technical assistance that is relevant to communities such as South Los Angeles.
- In partnership with Absolute Networks Solutions, provide brand identify services and a full suite of technology services for nonprofit organizations.