Our mission is to work as navigators, problem solvers, skill builders and visionary consultants to help our clients achieve public good.
Email us at [email protected] com!
Who We Are
- Navigators: Communities in Motion helps its clients navigate people, systems, and resources to better position themselves in their communities.
- Problem Solvers: Communities in Motion works to help its clients solve problems they face in the communities they serve.
- Skill Builders: Communities in Motion helps its clients become leaders and collaborators in improving the public good.
We Help Individuals and Groups
- Generate and express ideas and solutions to problems
- Implement solutions we help them create
- Improve communication as leaders and change makers
- Become better collaborators and partners
- Use data and information to plan and guide decision-making
- Leverage resources and tools effectively and efficiently
- Deliver beyond their expectations
What We Do
Community Engagement & Facilitation: We are experts in leading, facilitating and developing solutions that result in meaningful and effective community engagement.
Strategic Planning: We help organizations and communities develop strategic plans to be proactive and responsive to the needs of their communities.
Capacity Building and Training: We are experts on developing training and technical assistance programs for organizations and community-based organizations so they can better serve their communities.
The communities we serve are being led by innovative, effective, and thriving organizations, institutions, and corporations committed to serving the public good.
- Integrity is reflective in our work and actions
- Passion is evident in everything we do and how we do it
- Teamwork is core to innovative leadership
- Accountability to ourselves and our clients
- Execution with excellence