Who We Are
Communities in Motion equips organizations and leaders to amplify their impact and foster meaningful connections with communities and individuals
What We Do
- Partnership Development: Our team facilitates, coaches, teaches, and leads groups and organizations to collaborate effectively and solve problems together.
- Strategic Planning: We assist government agencies, organizations and networks, in developing strategic plans that are based on community engagement approaches.
- Evaluation and Research: Our team assists organizations in conducting research and creating program evaluations that are informed by the community, and in gaining a deeper understanding of the needs of their clients and the communities they serve.
- Faith and Community Engagement: We are experts in bridging faith-based communities and community-based organizations with government and philanthropic organizations.
- Capacity Building and Training: Our team facilitates, coordinates, and leads a range of training and technical assistance programs with a focus on enhancing community resilience and equipping organizations and leaders to respond to the needs of their local communities.